Apr 24, 2008

Ubuntu 8.04 in now available. Hardy Heron


Anytime someone donates time or money to a cause they feel like they belong. I added some sweat to this latest Operating System so I feel I can promote it. Even Bill Gates is starting to fight Linux so we must be getting close to wide spread acceptance of Open Source Software. :) You might have to learn more about psychology in order to understand how truth is accepted. I am very happy with this OS and when you compare it to Vista or Leopard you will be thankful that I installed it on your computer systems or got it pre-installed from Dell. I have been doing installs and teaching on Ubuntu and if your in the market for a new computer and what to understand how to use it. I can sell you a Linux computer and a support package. You will be glad you did. Want a taste click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment